Thursday, March 23, 2006

Extreme Makeover Home Edition hits Philly

Was that Rocky? Or was it TyPennington from the above mentioned show? Most likely it was Ty pretending to be Rocky running up the steps of the Philadelphia Art Museum. Heard they did 20-22 takes of that. Here's a screenshot from the local ABC-tv affiliate.
Dewey is the builder- web addy. They are located near where Brian grew up and build most of their houses in good ol' Chester Co.


Will Dianne go see one of her favorite show being taped? Dianne does not know where they are in NE Philly. Bummer. At least Paul DiMeo from my old high school is in the area. Wonder if they will go to Media too? This is reminding me of the fictional story I wrote a few months ago. In the photo (old) he is even wearing the hat I described in my story. BTW, the house down there looks like the RR house I stitched!

Brian works for a local paper and brought home the press release kit for this event. It even had a cool photo of Ty in it!



0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS