Sunday, March 05, 2006

Look who is a cabinet climber

Brian heard a little commotion out in the kitchen and this is what he found! Now why would Cos do that? Just to prove to his little cat self that he could? That's a good 5.5 feet from the floor. See how ugly my cabinets are? And that contact paper is from about 15 yrs ago when I just had to cover up the leftover flooring that the previous owners used for a backsplash. The glass doors use to hold my spices-the tabs for opening them-duct tape!
About 15 minutes after Brian took this photo, Cosmo tried the cabinet over the stove and actually turned it on! Not good!

3comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hehe! Just letting you know who's in charge, I think.

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Von said…

    When was your house built Dianne? Your cabinets look a lot like my old ones, circa 1963-64. We redid our kitchen in Jan. 2004 and I'm so happy with the new one!

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    My house was built in January of 1960, so I am a little older than it!
    The cabinets were starting to deteriorate when we moved in over 19 yrs ago. The cabinets over the stove and in front of the sink were the worst-the poly was wrinkled or coming off.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS