Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Darn medicine

I knew only time would tell if the antibiotic would agree with me. Or maybe I should have laid off the vanilla ice cream last night. 'Whateva' gave me a good GERDY type of episode this morning. I was talking to my mom and it started.I had called the doctor to say I wasn't coming in-this was around 10:15. About 1/2 hour later the nurse called back and said my urine was negative-for what? Going to that office is like taking a boat ride on the magical mystery tour. Anyway, it took a few Rolaids to calm me down (I cough and gag-not pretty). I haven't had one of those for a year, so it has to be the medicine. Only 5 more pills!!
Lucky me gets to go to the bank and post office today.
We had a little snow overnight, but it's mostly gone now. I was leaving messages on The Bachelor board (it was late and I was bored) when I noticed that the motion detector light out front was on and there was snow all over the van.
~CONTEST ALERT~
Home Depot is giving away a tractor a day from 2/23 to 3/8. You have to register. Go to homedepot.com/tractors. They have a cute flash of mowers doing their jobs.
Also at marthastewart.com she is giving away 20 essential tools for your kitchen. I just tried to sign up but it must be overloaded because of her show just airing.
Today is Fat Tuesday, so I think I'll get fat hoagies for dinner and have a nice fish meal tomorrow.

1comments:

  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Hey Dianne, how are you feeling? I'm so sorry to hear that you've been ill!

    I just received my replacment laptop tonight and I'm trying to catch up with everyone.

    Take care, and good luck with everything!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS