Sunday, March 05, 2006

Chatting with a new friend

I just got a phone call earlier today from a pal in South Carolina. It was from a very sweet lady who went back to school to become an early childhood ed teacher. We had a nice chat for about 1/2 hour and then I really had to get to the food store.
I met Shane through a postcard site. I had only put my first name and then address on the site and basically forgot about it. A few months later, I got a postcard with just my first name on it. I had to think a bit. I wrote back and we started chatting through email and then I got the call today. I was also studying for my BS in ECE but I'm about 21 credits short (or more now). I am really inspired my people like Shane and my friend Karin who have gone back to school a little later in life. They will have so much more prospective on things from their life learned wisdom. More power to them.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS