Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Finally...new shows

It seems that I get more into stitching when there are new episodes of my 'must see shows' on the tube. So both Lost and Invasion were new...and pretty good! I can't wait to read what the 'Lost' tribe has to say about the new episode. Talk about being analytic!
I made nice progress on the little boy project last night and did okay with the bear tonight. I am getting a little tired of it. Too many light colors.
I have another special quilt square due in the summer. It's Americana/travel related. I am doing Independence Hall and actually found the book I was looking for in a few minutes! It was published in 1976 and of course has the twin towers in the NYC design. I may just have to do that one.
The chart's print is so small it needs to be blow up abit or I will get cross-eyed or get a terrible headache trying to stitch it. Glad I found it though.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS