Saturday, January 14, 2006

Who knew?

Wow-almost 100 hits in a few days time! I decided to get a counter to check out the stats feature. Pretty cool.

My mom is still here. Everyone is tired and the ladies took naps all day. The weather is blah. It was fairly warm for January. We had driving rain at 4 am (I was awake) and now it's windy and cold. Brian was restless and snored all night and usually he is vanished to the guest room, but mom is in there. I guess it will be a Sominex night today. Wish us sweet slumbers.

3comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I hope your mom's visit is a pleasure and that you get a better night's sleep!

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Susimac said…

    Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight.
    Have resent you the rotation for Our neighbourhood as a word doc
    Su

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    I took a pill, not what I mentioned, and hit the hay about 11:45. Brian had to get up because he said I was snoring. I had something in my throat, but I was in la la land and did feel better when I got up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS