Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wool socks

All I wanted for Christmas...well almost, was a pair of the awesome wool slipper socks that I found in a shoe store a few years ago. I bought the first pair and fell in love with them. They are not itchy. They keep your piggies warm as toast, as a matter of fact. So Brian worked near another one of the same shoe stores and got me another pair! But low and behold, they are getting shaggy and pilled. He went back to the store last month, no luck. I am looking on the web, there are some like them, but close and no cigar! And expensive. I need to learn how to knit socks. My feet were like ice today, I got my woolies on, and I was happy.

1comments:

  • At 3:23 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Non-itchy wool - it's like heaven, isn't it? I got a lovely wool sweater for Xmas, but it is so horrifyingly itchy that my skin breaks out in a rash. I love wool. I love warm feet. I also must learn to knit....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS