Wednesday, January 11, 2006

WIPs

Thought you'd like a peek of four projects I am working on (and they look like something so I won't be contradicting myself from an earlier post. The two on the top have deadlines!

Top left:RR a seaside inn from a Charles Wysocki leaflet (you should see all the fabric tucked under this one!), then the little Love Quilts bear with package (about 75% complete), then Walk in the Woods 'ABCs' by Cross-eyed Cricket (don't cringe about the size of the fabric on this or) Giggles in the Snow, little boy on the fabric with the woven silver metallic threads for the Mirabilia stitch-along. As you can see, I like to start at the top.

1comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    All are looking beautiful as usual. I am so impressed with your stitching. I don't know how to do it, but it looks difficult and yours always look great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS