Monday, November 14, 2005

Please vote








These are the last three headers that I have made. Click to enlarge. Which one do you like the best? Are there elements from one that are better than the others?
#1-Pink lettering
#2-Night sky
#3 Aqua sky
Let me know. I'm always open for suggestions.
~Update~
I forgot how many neat photos and graphics that they have over at Corbis.com. So I found the cute graphic plus the photo of Diana-Goddess of the Moon. I think the lettering explaining the blog looks better too.
I may not be finished yet though. ; )

1comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    I vote for the night sky. I noticed it first thing when I came here and thought it looked very nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS