Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Quick update

I had to get a filling late this afternoon and had my first laser treatment. They use it on teeth that don't contain metal. I didn't have novacaine and it still hurt. I almost freaked. It was a pricey procedure as it was over $200! I feel like double checking that charge. My tooth looks like new but it was bothering me a bit tonight.
~~~~~
Jon Corzine won for NJ governor with 53% of the vote, in case you are interested.
~~~~~
I hit a great sale at Peebles, the nearby dept store. Got a load of a nice Halloween things for 75% off! I plan to put them away for next year for eBay. I have quite a few containers that look like antique paper mache candy holders. So cute.
~~~~~
I'm slowly but surely getting my Love Quilts squares done. That little bear on the hat box is a pain with all the color changes in shades of off white. Give me a break!

2comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Post some pics of the Love Quilt squares!

    I hope your tooth is no longer bothering you. I STILL haven't called our dentist for an appointment!

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    There you go Barbara-LQ in progress.
    My tooth seems ok. I am peeved it cost so much. Seems that I can't use credit for that fix. I'll have to stretch out a few payments since my poor teeth used up all the dental insurance for me this year. Too bad dentists are so expensive. Are they that expensive where you live?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS