Thursday, November 10, 2005

Your Birthdate: November 19

You are resilient, and no doubt your resilience has already been tested.
You've had some difficult experiences in your life, but you are wise from them.
Having had to grow up quickly, you tend to discount the advice of others.
You tend to be a loner, having learned that the only person you can depend on is yourself.

Your strength: Well developed stability and confidence

Your weakness: Suspicion of others

Your power color: Eggplant

Your power symbol: Spade

Your power month: October

Barbara asked if any of the above rang true. And actually most of it does. I surely have been tested as being an only daughter and sister. I am from a broken home. I feel like I had to grow up fast. I was 'working' (babysitting) for spending money from age 11 to 20. I have held a number of jobs since those early years. The most important 'job' to me is being a mom for 19 yrs.
As for being a loner-I am more of an introvert, but when I go out to social events or even the post office, people seem to like to talk to me. I certainly don't need to be lead around by any individual or a group of people. I have plenty to keep me entertained at home, so I am never bored.
I may be suspicious of older men because of my father.
I prefer the color aquamarine/teal over eggplant.
I had Sean in October, so that month means a lot to me.
The next time I go to Atlantic City I'll look for spades!

I guess we will take a daytrip to Dover, DE. for my birthday. Someday we'll have to go to Dover Downs, the racetrack, but Sean is always with us and he's under age. I love this big store there called Atlantic Book warehouse-it's huge! Then we may go to a few other stores and then to dinner. That is about exciting as it gets.
We've been to Smithville, NJ and then Atlantic City one year. Other years we went to Bucks County to Peddler's Village and ate at a great brunch and strolled among the stores.

1comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS