Saturday, November 12, 2005

Header happy!

So this is #19, I think. I like to play with Paint Shop Pro, can you tell? I was not happy with the lettering and I may get up to #30 before I am. If at first you don't succeed...try, try again. ; )
~Update-
I have a really nice $30 book I got for cheap because someone ordered it at Border's and never picked it up. It's for PSP6 and I have PSP7, so I had to figure out where a few of the pull down options were.
To make the lettering 'all cool', you have to make it a floating selection. And in PSP7, the metallic is all built in the color selection! I should have figured that out. Thank goodness for books.
I hope you like the 'sculpted' lettering. It was really easy. I also have a glowing letter header that I need to finish.
I definitely earned this button:

1comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS