Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It was the worse of times...it was the best of times...

In that order please. I got up this morning and went to turn on the tv in the family room-no picture. No amount of fooling with the remote helped. Brian called and said he had watched tv this morning. I broke down a few hours ago and called a few places and one quoted me $100-125 to fix the transmitter. They both said it was the power supply. This is the first problem we have had with this tv. Bummer with it being Thanksgiving tomorrow.
I've been cleaning my arsp off too. Finally resorted to the clothes basket dump-throw all the odds and ends in a clothes basket for sorting later. I can't believe the amount of stuff in my kitchen. Brian keeps buying huge cans of coffee and I have no cabinet space for them or lots of other stuff that is piled under the wall oven. I am desperate for a new kitchen. I keep entering contests and have no luck!
The mincemeat pie is baked (ugh) and I put the pumpkin into too hot an oven and when I went to check it, some splashed over the side. Not pretty. I hate when that happens. The house smells so good. Those smells are some of the best parts of any holiday-baking takes me away better than Calgon.
The best thing about today is that I sold some Snoopy flags for over $30! I have a nice collection of flags, but the pole didn't like the stucco, so it fell out all the time. Since I can't use them, eBay seemed like the right venue for them. I was right!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS