Tuesday, November 08, 2005

No more NJ campaign ads-yeah!

Ok, I am so glad not to see those butt kicking ads on tv between John Corzine and Doug Forrester after today. Especially since I don't even live in New Jersey! We share Philly tv stations with southern Jersey, lucky us. Even the gals at 'The View' had something to say about how bad these ads have been. Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who is a Republican (the only thing I don't like about her are most of her politic views) said she won't vote for Forrester either. Forrester contacted Corzine's ex-wife for his ads. How stinky is that?
I hate, and I mean hate campaign ads in general. Makes you want to just watch cable all the time. Do I plan to vote today for people who I don't even know 'just because' it's election day? I know I should, but I probably won't. I don't know the candidates anyway. So bad, but whoever gets whatever isn't that important to me since I live in an area that slants so much one way, if you get my drift.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS