Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Playing around

I'm definitely having fun with this blogger template stuff. I have made at least 9 banners. I am almost at the correct length, but it's shaping up! If you think the blue is too dark, let me know. Thanks to you all for you comments of interest and encouragement!
~~~~~~
I bought 3 crochet magazines at Borders Books yesterday! They have some really cute things in them and I started a Ponchette from 'Crochet Fantasy' magazine (oh yes, don't we all fantasize about crocheting!). I am a little hung up on the main design area. It's amazing how much more patience I have now with directions.
~~~~~
I'ts 1:11 am and I am wide awake. I better sign off and do a little reading to get me tired.

2comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Nightowl! Staying up till the wee hours doing something fun sounds a lot better than doing it on account of a child. But I'd still take my 'beauty rest' given the choice!

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    I was always a night owl since I was a newborn infant-ask my mom!
    I had my share of being up with Sean, even though he was an only child. I try to get my beauty rest though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS