Friday, November 25, 2005

The day after

Surprisingly, I am not that tired. I can't be tired anyway. I have too much to do for the bed delivery tomorrow. I cleared the hallway area (even of the pictures hanging there) and am working on the bedroom. I have bags of Christmas gifts in there, so they need to be moved. The dust bunnies are revolting! I think I have rounded them all up, and another appears around a corner! Tomorrow we will disasemble the old bed and clean under it. Hope I find some goodies (I see boxes under there).
Sean took Mom out to Walmart. No way was I going and getting in the mob scene of Black Friday. I really don't have a lot left to buy for Christmas and I think I'll do most of that online. We said we weren't going to overdo gifts because of our trip to Florida in May.
This afternoon, Carly Simon and her kids Sally and Ben Taylor were on Martha Stewart and sang with their mom. I love the Taylors and have seen Sally in concert a few years ago (it was free at a nice shopping area). I also have signed CDs (thanks to my friend Laurie) from both Ben and Sally's collections. Sally was wearing a dress she had knitted. It was different colors of brown rectangles, with mocha at the top and dark brown at the bottom. Martha commented on it and her nice figure. I should be an 'honorary Taylor' as I have loved James since I've been 13. I almost got to talk to Sally at the concert. She eyeballed me and that's it as she left to sign CDs. I have left a message or two on her website and she responded to one. I said she reminded me of her dad's sister Kate and she liked that.
That's all the excitement for the day...so far.

1comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Hi there! Sounds like you're managing to keep up with all your busy holiday activity and having fun as well! Take care!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS