Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Being honest

This morning I just retracted all the bids on one of my eBay items. It was a stuffed tiger from 1995 that looked a heck of a lot like Hobbes from the Calvin and Hobbes comics. It was Brian's idea to email the toy company because the tag didn't say who he was. To my delight, the bids got up to over $27! But unfortunately, it was Topper Tiger, not Hobbes as stated by the lady from the company in a reply email to me last night. Bummer. Hopefully someone will bid on it because they like tigers. To tell you the truth, I don't think there was ever a stuffed Hobbes toy, thus the excitement over my auction-there were over 200 views.
Sean and Brian said not to say anything and be dishonest to my bidders. I just couldn't do that. Mom and my brother Don said to tell them. So I did and I feel sad, but my consciousness is clear.
~Update-I have a new bid on 'Topper'! ; )
Technorati Tags:
,
,

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS