Sunday, October 02, 2005

Technorati Tags

I get a lot of great ideas from other bloggers. Abby introduced me to tribe.net, My wishlist, de.licio.us and flickr. Know Katie pointed me in the direction of Technorati tags. I have seen tags on Flickr. I thought I'd add them to my posts when I remember to do so. It's fun to click on say 'cross stitch' and see what other bloggers who have tags are saying about cross stitch.
Technorati Tags:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not a really exciting weekend. Brian is hurting with his left knee. He cleaned up filling about 8 trash cans with Chestnut burrs (which he dumped down the hill). Then he cut the grass. Today he was limbing around but did go to the grocery store with me because he needed to walk around. And he likes his goodies too. Right now he is on a Perrier water and bagged popcorn kick. He did have a brace on his knee for a while and took some Advil.
I got to try out a purchase from eBay today. I bought this thing that is the ceramic equivilent to a beer can to cook chicken on. I made the mistake of cooking it from about 1-2:45 (Brian's dad came over for a little visit, so I wanted to get the chicken in the oven). I then turned the oven down to 165 where it sat for a few hours wrapped in foil. Plus I had no beer and had to use Worchestershire sauce, water, etc. So I think the beer would have been good. The chicken was a little dry, but I would definitely try it again, maybe with a honey glaze as suggested. For dessert, I bought some caramel and chocolate chip dipped apples-heaven.

I spent the entire evening ripping out a boo-boo on a cross stitch piece I had put aside for a few months. I can't stand when the edges of the design and border don't match up and this would have happened if I hadn't of ripped it out. I have wanted to stitch 'A Walk in the Woods' for ages.
The guys are rejoicing over the Eagles football team winning over Kansas City. It was definitely a comeback kind of game. I am glad the two of them like to watch football together. I feel a little left out sometimes.
,

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS