Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Designing cross stitch patterns

I was playing around with my cross stitch software and I came up with this, all free handed:

I didn't center it or put in the correct size, but this is something I think I will pursue in the colder months when I don't have to worry about doing anything outside. You can tell it's a mushroom, right? : ) Remember it's a fantasy mushroom. I, of course, didn't have time to cross stitch it. Brian got all excited (he bought me the software last year) and asked if I was going to stitch it up. I told him to think of a funny thing to do with mushrooms. I'm still waiting....
Technorati Tags: ,

1comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I had no idea there was such hardware out there. How fun is that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS