Monday, October 10, 2005

Cute photo find on MACS


I was on the Make A Child Smile website to copy down the addresses of the featured kids of the month. I have been sending cards to these special kiddos since August,1998! I am not happy until I get these cards out. So Alexandra, the webmistress (who I met down in Florida in 2002) put up a photo gallery of the kids featured and those from the past, even the dearly departed children. I hope she doesn't mind if I show you a photo of Megan. I just love this photo.
Click on the above link to read up on Megan and the other kids at MACS.

1comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Dianne,

    We are happy that you decided to join us in the 25 Things for charity challenge.

    Please send me your e-mail address if you would like to post to the blog. We would love to have your input.

    Cindy
    cynabel@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS