Monday, October 03, 2005

One of those movies that makes me cry...


Brian was channel surfing and landed on the last 1/2 hour of Born Free. Ok, I have some emotional issues with this movie. Every time I watched it as a kid, I had to get up and leave the room, in the last 1/2 hour of the movie....and cry. So tonight, I was a 10 yr old little girl again and when Joy and George dropped Elsa the lion off to fend for herself after having her as a pet, that was all I needed. Brian had moist eyes too. I do love cats of all sizes and this movie especially touched a cord and I love the big cats too. I even had a poem about lions published in jr high in the school paper.

Technorati Tags:,

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS