Monday, October 10, 2005

I hate weekend football

It use to be that we never really watched football that much. Maybe a playoff game or two. I really shouldn't say 'we'. I mean Brian use to watch football on occasion. Then Sean hit about the age of 12 and someone at his grade school really pumped his interest in the sport. So now every weekend it's either they are watching Penn State or Eagles football. I wanted to know if either of them would go to a flea market with me today. "No, the game's on" was my reply. Yesterday they were watching PSU football. So I didn't go to the flea market but to the grocery store (which they had changed around on me). Brian has actually been food shopping with me for the last few weeks, so I shouldn't complain.
When there are shows on that I like, they put them down. They say that are 'stupid' or 'a waste of time' (The Amazing Race and Lost both won Emmys). This grates on my nerves.
I have been waiting to get a new bed all year. We only have the weekends and evenings. I have been waiting to go to the Home Depot to look into getting a new kitchen. This has been put aside for a few years now. I can't do the above things on my own. I'd like to have a new kitchen before I hit the big 5-0 (it's still a little ways off). I think I deserve it. : )

1comments:

  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    How is possible that I didn't know you had a blog?? I'll be back to visit now that I know where to find you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS