Friday, September 02, 2005

Ok, I recommend BHG.com

I was up late looking at all the goodies on BHG.com which is abbrievated for Better Homes & Gardens online. There's something for everyone! I was there looking at the different themed garden lay-outs; in particular- a front shady bed my mom has in her yard. I'd thought I'd give her an IOU to replant this next spring for her 75th birthday that's coming up. I already did the side of her house as mentioned earlier. You do have to register to check out the garden themes that can be downloaded from a PDF file.
I hopped over briefly to the craft section to get ideas for Christmas gifts. There are some cute ones! Think you can make a snowman candle holder out of a little fishbowl? Yes you can!
And the recipes are probably great, but I saved them for another time.
I just got the pricey latest issue of BHG Garden Ideas and outdoor living. It's really a beauty and a keeper. And they have container plantings Zoey! There is one in a big basket that I love. Check out the container section.

2comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    I have been to that site many times. In fact not long ago I was at the container gardens there and saved most of them to my "Container Gardens" file. They have some nice ones. The only thing that REALLY bothers me about bhg are all those POPUPS! There is a ridiculous amount of them. Did you find that to be the case?

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    I should have mentioned the pop-ups, thanks for doing so. And they are definitely a pain. Why does a magazine that been around forever have to have that annoying occurance on their website?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS