Sunday, August 28, 2005

Soggy Sunday

I am still a little tired from our recent trip. Today I decided to sort through some magazines and papers that have been accumulating on the dining room table and overflowing in the magazine basket. Good thing I did this as I read that the priest from church is coming for a visitation tomorrow! I thought he was coming Tuesday. So I have to tidy up a few areas that he will see (LOL) and since I did the sorting, I can just rearrange some knick-knacks and run the vacuum around. I have a feeling that I will be the only one home here. He will probably only be here about 10 minutes, so no big deal. Maybe I'll bake some brownies. I have until about 4 pm. We skipped the church picnic today. We haven't gone for a few years as it's rather boring if you don't have kids to put on the ponies or have them do sand art.
Brian goes back to work tomorrow. I actually got him to do a little something for me. He cleaned out a few file drawers in the downstairs cabinet! Sean and I had been down in this area and he had just tossed papers in there haphazardly. He threw away a lot of my old eBay paperwork. I haven't looked at it for years. I feel some organizational vibes coming my way!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The stitching question of the week was what was your biggest project and what was your smallest project.
I think my biggest project was a Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse design I did for my nephew when he was born. It was Mickey handing Minnie a flower. They kept that hanging up for a long time. The smallest has to be the little sampler I did when I was a new stitcher back in 1980.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS