Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Trying again...on many levels

I was at the store yesterday buying food items from a 5 day diet plan that sounded good. Lots of grains and fiber to fill you up. We had salmon with bread stuffing, broccoli and even rice (I should have gotten brown and we had white) for dinner last night. I had a few small snacks way after dinner, a few honey wheat pretzel sticks and a Stella Doro cookie.
Brian is a constant snacker. He eats too fast and won't listen to Sean and me to slow down (you know that it takes your brain 20 minutes to realize you've eaten). His tummy is big and rock hard. I mentioned a diet aid pill and he told me to take it. I think he's a nervous wreck, you can tell by looking at his fingernails as they are all nibbled down. Probably having a father in his 80s doesn't help and worrying about his future.
Another thing I want to do is try 'Curves'. There's a sign for a free month, but I wonder how many months you have to commit to first? All the gardening and sweating I did this summer and my weight didn't budge. I also had a sick mom and when I am stressed I eat more.
After lunch, I plan to list a few things on eBay. I haven't really felt like doing eBay lately though I have a huge table full of things gathering dust. I rarely make that great of a profit. I think it's too popular now (really has been for a while). I remember when I first started, I'd sell at least 15 things a week.
I tried to call my friend in Alabama and her phone just rang and rang. She is up near Birmingham. My other friend from Mississippi sent us all an email and said she moved the family to Panama City, FL. From what I saw, PC didn't fair well either. That's where the loan company is that we just sent the promissory note to. It's going to be a long few months for the people down south. I would definitely go to this site and donate a little something. I plan to do that too.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS