Monday, August 29, 2005

Eggplant parmigiana

After the priest dropped by for his bi-annual visitation, I got busy and made eggplant parmigiana from scratch. Sean had just picked an eggplant for me and I thought I had another one in the frig, but I waited to long to use it and had to toss it. The newly picked one was enough to fill the entire toaster oven pan. I made some tortellinis to go with it. It came out pretty good, esp with all the fresh basil added to the top. I should have taken a photo of it! I never hardly ate eggplants until a few years ago. I think my grandmom would overcook them and they got stringy and mushy. Mine weren't that way at all tonight. The guys even went for seconds.
There was a big stink over Sean's loan for school. Seems it hasn't gone through yet because we sent the loan company 'maybe' the incorrect form. I finally found the 'maybe' correct form through trial and error and tried to fill it out online. When it got to the page that said 'chose lender', it wasn't on the list! So now I have to give them a call and tell them. I got financial aid and loans and never had so much of a hassle. I am thinking that the 'maybe' correct form hasn't been processed yet as it was only mailed the 23rd of this month. Sean will have to get his books 'out of pocket' until he gets his money. His algebra book 'used' is about $77! Are they kidding? Glad I am finished school.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS