Monday, August 29, 2005

Prayers for the gulf coast

Needless to say, I am watching the tv and praying for all the people living in the New Orleans, Biloxi and Mobile areas. I feel so bad for the people in the Super Dome in New Orleans, especially when the roof was leaking on them. I have pals in MS and AL and I know they are dealing with this too My brother lives in Fort Lauderdale and he was without power and cooking all his perishables on the grill. I think he had to do that last year.
Back to cleaning...the vacuum is calling me! (The guys are gone today and it's so quiet here).

1comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Isn't is nice though to have the house to yourself? That is when I like to do my cleaning. I just hate if someone else is in the house. Even if they are sitting quietly watching TV or something, just knowing they are there takes my energy away!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS