Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Sean's 1st day of college

It seemed like this event was years off and now it's today. I can't believe he is a college freshman. I am sorry his first few days will be tarnished because of the loan problem. I think I have that figured out. I tried to get help from the loan people, but the hurricane was messing with their phone lines. Brian has to get a PIN number to fill in the form electronically. And yes, we sent them the incorrect form. Wish he had read the letter from the loan people better. But the names of the forms are so similar. So it's either wait 3 days for the PIN number or fill out the form and send it in through the mail. The loan people said that it will go through right away if he does it electronically, so that seems to be the best option. Sean at least is optimistic saying 'We'll be laughing about this in a few years.'

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS