Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Before the rain...

Today it's a funny kind of a day. I was going to go food shopping (tomorrow, tomorrow!), but it looks like we will be getting the first rain in 2 weeks. If we have had some more rain, the flowers in these photos would be twice as big.


Love those blue salvias, yellow celosia and marigolds mingling among the columbine and I believe soapwort. The annual under the pink portuluca took off-it's blue blazer (my memory is bad today).
This did great except that the one salvia died. It looks a little unbalanced. I found some vinca on the ground and stuck it in and it took root.


Welcome to my home. Brian put down the brick sideway about 10 years ago.

2comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    I think that Salvia container is quite wonderful! Nice brick sidewalk, too. Brian did a good job.

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Your home looks very cosy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS