Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Guilty as charged

I found this on Jenna's Blog...if I did this or something like it before, excuse me! It's a fun way to spend some puter time:

Bold all those that you ever were guilty of doing. When you are done, add one thing that is true about yourself to the end, then post the list to your journal.

I’ve run away from home.
I listen to political music.
I collect comic books.
I shut others out when I’m sad.
I open up to others easily.
If I like you I will.
I am keeping a secret from the world. Doesn't everyone?
I watch the news.
I own over 5 rap CDs.
I own an ipod. Sean has one.
I own something from Hot Topic-the only Hot Topic I can think of is 'The View'
I love Disney movies.
Stop killing the mothers off
I am a sucker for hair/eyes.
I don’t kill bugs.
I curse regularly.
Let's say I try not to let one slip out when mad or stressed
I have “x”s in my screen name.
I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a real conversation.
I love Spam.
I bake well. I love to bake especially cookies
I would wear pajamas to school.
I own something from Abercrombie.
I have a job. Well, sorta..not only am I a domestic goddess, I'm also an online auctioneer.
I love Martha Stewart. Or can I say she's my mentor? LOL
I am in love with someone. Gee I hope so after over 21 years!
I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
I am self conscious.
I like to laugh. I 'understood' Monty Python as a teenager!
I smoke a pack a day.
I loved Go Ask Alice.
We had to watch in in middle school.
I have cough drops when I’m not sick.
Ricola!
I can’t swallow pills. Not the horse size ones!
I have many scars.
C-section and gallbladder to blame on my torso and a few minor ones on my face and hands from a car accident and other boo boos
I’ve been out of this country.Oh Mexico!
I believe in ghosts. Why not?
I can’t sleep if there is a spider in the room. See my earlier post!
I am really ticklish. But you can't tickle yourself!
I love chocolate. I would bathe in it if I could!
I bite my nails.
Sometimes
I am comfortable with being me. So who else can I be?
I play computer games/video games when I’m bored.
Gotten lost in the city.
DC was not a fun place to get lost in.
Saw a shooting star.
I have had two serious surgical procedures.
See above comment.
Gone out in public in my pajamas.
I have kissed a stranger.
Mainly at weddings?
Hugged a stranger. See above.
Been in a fist fight with the same sex.
It helps having 3 brothers to teach me to defend myself.
Been arrested.
Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.
It was soda and I had a seriously choking attack. Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
Made out in an elevator.
Sworn at my parents.
Kicked a guy where it hurts. As I said I have three brothers...
Been skydiving.
Been bungee jumping.
Broken a bone. Does a toe count?
Played spin the bottle.
Gotten stitches.
I climbed a ragged fence when I was about 3-right between my thumb and pointer finger.
Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour. I hate milk.
Bitten someone.
Been to Niagara Falls.
Gotten the chicken pox.
Crashed into a car. I was the passenger in a VW Bug and it was an Econoline van-blacked out even.
Been to Asia.
Ridden in a taxi.
Shoplifted.
Been fired.
Stole something from my job.
I ate a few good chocolates from a Gourmet Shop I worked at.
Gone on a blind date.
Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
Been to Europe.
Slept with a co-worker.
Been married. Am married
Gotten divorced.
Saw someone dying. My maternal grandmom.
Driven over 400 miles in one day. We drove to Florida the year I graduated from high school.
Been to Canada.
Been on a plane.
Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Thrown up in a bar.
Eaten Sushi.
tried sushi-yeck
Been snowboarding.
Been skiing.
Been ice skating.
Met someone in person from the internet.
Been to a car show.

Gone to college.
Done hard drugs.
Taken painkillers.
Met a celebrity.
John Travolta-we didn't actually talk with him back in '75-he signed a photo of himself for me! And then there was Frank Bielec from Trading Spaces.
I like playing practical jokes. I do occassionally
Once swore Disco would never die. I have to swear I did disco dance!
Seen a ghost.
It was on an internet site where they had cameras set up in an abandoned old hospital. A face came right up to the camera after I had seen nothing but darkness for like an hour!
Attended a professional sporting event.
Phillies and Flyers
Attended a live rock concert. Many!!
Have ESP-I have foretold many events-it's like a feeling of doom sometimes.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS