Friday, August 26, 2005

Cool OC shots


We ate at our favorite restaurant last night! A server comes around with a big basket of homemade coconut muffins, bread and raisin bread with icing. I got the tropical salad that includes baby shrimp, pineapple, mandarin oranges and a sweet dressing. My entree was a baby lobster tail. Scrumptious! I love the verbena on the posts.

No, this isn't one of us parasailing. I liked all the action and color in this shot.

The clouds and sun looked heavenly. : )

1comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Your vacation looks wonderful. And what a great view from the restaurant while nibbling on that delightful-sounding salad! I think mini vacations are the best - 2 or 3 days just to get away. I am glad you are having such a good time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS