Monday, August 22, 2005

Busy week...don't know about blogging

That's why I was f-a-arting on the computer today. We won't be home for 3 days this week. I have that doctor's appt also the day before we leave. I'll be glad to get checked out. I am sick of feeling crampy and not myself lately. I was really good for nothing today.
Sean and Brian brought me home a red Liz Claiborne XL t shirt from Atlantic City. It's nice, but it's too big and not dressy. I wanted fudge for cripes sake. Sean got himself an expensive Eagles jersey. I told him I bet he spent a lot of time looking at them and not for fudge! :P
Hey, anyone know how to get an older gent to give up his favorite shirt and jacket? Brian's dad has been wearing the same worn out striped shirt every time I've seen him since June. It's ugly and there's something stained on the pocket. I told him nicely to only wear it around the house, but the guys said he was wearing it plus a dirty, ripped 'use to be white' nylon jacket that's at least 15 yrs old yesterday (we have proof because he took Sean to a aircraft show at Boeing when Sean was about 5!). We had gotten him a new jacket and he said it's too big in the shoulders'. I wonder if I can fix that? Add another sewing project for D! I told Bri to take him jacket shopping anyway. I know he doesn't need shirts. My grandmom's sister did the same thing Pops is doing at the same age wearing the same clothes day in and day out. I hope he is just lazy and not getting Alzheimers.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS