Monday, August 22, 2005

Idiosyncrasies

I found this on another blog called 'The Happy Homemaker'. : )
1) I must have a cup of hot tea with lemon and artificial sweetener first thing in the morning.
2)I need to wash my face every night-some people don't and that's nasty.
3) I usually apply anti-bacterial lotion on my hands after church (I've seen the priest really sick and you know why).
4)I have a bedtime routine-must stem from not having a real one as a kid, but mine entails the use of beauty products and it gets more complex the older I get.
5)If something I read or see on tv really bothers or interests me, even an image or song, I can't get it out of my head for several hours.
6)And if I hear a song I like, sometimes I'll just hum or sing it for several days. Guess that's why Sean bought me the latest Mariah Carey CD and I only liked the title track.
7)I like dogs, but I think most of them smell even when the owner says they bath them regularly.
8)I dream about pulling out weeds. That's a gardener for you.
9) I think I have ESP.
10) I smell everything!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS