Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Rainy Tuesday

Sean and I were going to go to my mom's today to do that side garden where I have the 14 assorted daylilies to plant. A few places are going to take some muscle work, but I don't think it will be too bad if the two of us are working. Sean and I work good together. We are starting to clean out the room in the basement (did you feel the earth move?) and we are good sorters (trash, Goodwill and save).
We didn't get to mom's as the heavens opened up! I am glad for the rain for all the plants and my well water. ; ) I ran to the post office to mail a book off priority for an eBay customer in Seattle who needed it by Saturday. I also got my auction of Harry Potter things sent to Vermont. I use to never have that many customers from New England, but I have been getting more and more.
I planted my 10 daylilies (plus the Stargazers I had) a few at a time yesterday. It was nicer earlier in the day and right when I wanted to get these in the ground, it heated up. I was all sweaty and red-faced, but I wanted to make sure I got at least half of what I bought planted.
Off to make dinner-really easy-chicken tenders-mayonnaise with parmesan and oregano added and spread on the chicken then baked. Easy and tasty.
PS-I got some of that Sheer Cover make-up and I think it looks nice. I'll have to take a photo of me with it on.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS