Saturday, August 20, 2005

Guys are in AC

Sean and Bri decided to take the bus to Atlantic City with Pop pop before school starts. That is where I draw the line traveling. No bus for me. I like the car. Anyway, thank goodness there is a little more to do down there than there was say 5 yrs ago. The big mall is getting revamped and I don't think that is opened again. There is some decent outlet shopping. Sean of course can't gamble at 18. They may go on the beach a bit and play miniature golf. It's about a 5 hour excursion. Please bring me home some fudge! ; )
I was just tidying up in here since we will be out of town for a few days next week. I have a doctor's appt that I am getting nervous about (the dreaded gyn yearly). I don't know why I am this way, but I had a few weird problems this summer which I think is from overdoing it in the garden/digging dept. Wish me well.

Hey, did you hear about the woman who was brain dead and was pregnant? I think it was down in Virginia. A lovely 26 yr old woman had a brain hemorrhage from a reoccurance of melanoma which sounds scary to me. They kept Susan alive so the little girl she was carrying had a chance. She did and was delivered by c-section at 20 something weeks. And she was named after her mom.
I was watching a rerun of Oprah and saw the lady with the 200 pound tumor. Now how in the world did that poor woman function before her surgery? After they removed it, she only weighed 98 pounds. It took her 2 years to recover, but she looks really good now. I couldn't help get misty eyed when I say her.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS