Thursday, August 18, 2005

My life over the last 10

Thanks to Abby for this:

A Real Live Meme

Where I was ten years ago

Our house was robbed in broad daylight on a Saturday afternoon. The neighbors were home, but didn't see anything. Most of my jewelry was taken including my high school and college rings plus an amethyst piece that belonged to my great grandmom. They also took our camcorder, VCR and little 8 yr old Sean's gameboy.
Where I was five years ago
I was doing the domestic goddess thing as usual. eBay was consuming a lot of my time as was looking for stuff to sell on it. I still do eBay, but not to the extent that I did it 5 years ago. My maternal grandmom who helped to raise me and my 3 brothers had just passed away at age 97.
Where I was one year ago
About to go to Atlantic City for a few days. I talk about it in one of my first blogger posts.
Where I was yesterday
At my mom's house with Sean (seen previous post)

Where I am today
I was mainly doing nothing. I sat outside and read and stitched, planted four baby hibiscus plants and made homemade chili with our garden tomatoes.
Where I will be tomorrow

My son has promised me a lunch at Olive Garden all summer. Maybe he'll take me tomorrow.

Five snacks I enjoy
Honey wheat pretzel twists

M&MS
Chex mix
soft serve ice cream
Jordan almonds

Five singers (or bands) for whom I know the lyrics to most of their songs: James Taylor, Kenny Loggins, Hall & Oates, the Beatles, Heart.

Five things I would do with $100,000,000
Pay off debts and possibly revamp house to sell

Help mom fix up her house
Go to the west coast on a long vacation
Maybe fix some things on this bod
Donate to charity
Five locations I would like to run away to
Really any seaside resort or high on a mountain.

Maybe the Bahamas, Bermuda and then across the sea to Ireland, Greece and England.
Five bad habits I have
Smelling things

leaving tissues lying around
squirming in my seat at church
sneezing into my shoulder
cleaning out the cat's ears

Five things I like doing
Baking

Surfing the web
Gardening

Cross stitching
Travel


Five TV shows I like
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
Any TLC show
Conan or Craig's late shows
Survivor
The Amazing Race

Five famous people I’d like to meet
Dare I say Jesus? ; )
James Taylor
Jimmy Carter
Carter Osterhouse (met Frank Bielec from Trading Spaces)
Any of thos English chaps from 'Cash in the Attic'
Martha Stewart-just to say I met her? She is my mentor (BP-before prison)

My biggest joys

Sean my handsome only child
Brian my husband of over 21 yrs
My cats esp Cosmo
My love of nature

To be able to create things
To make my mom happy

My favorite toys
PC

Digital camera
DVD player
TV
eBay?

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS