Monday, August 15, 2005

Burnt grilled cheese





















Still not quite up to par today. I asked Sean to watch some almost browned grilled cheese sandwiches because I had to run to the bathroom for like the 6th time. When I came out a few minutes later, he had gone away from the stove thus burning the sandwiches on one side! Someone who is almost 19 and has made grilled cheese before should know better. I ate about half of what wasn't burnt. He ate all of his-good luck there!
To calm myself down I went out and took a few more photos. Top photos: I have a huge portuluca bonus plant next to my brick sidewalk out front. The salmon color is really pretty next to the brick. Shasta daisies are blooming around back. I planted these in late June. That's a photo of my front border under my big evergreen. The marigolds are looking just dandy next to the blue salvias and yellow celosia. And the last photo is of my huge planter that I am using for waterlilies. Though it could be deeper, the one plant has bloomed about 5 times. That's the cute little duck spitter I bought from Collectibles, Inc.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS