Sunday, July 10, 2005

Questions for the soul

My dinner is simmering. I made beef stew. I know it's a winter meal, but it's a cheap meal and we love the parsnips and goodies that I put in it. Outside I hear Brian having trouble with the riding mower as its chugging, but won't turn over.. It is getting old. It usually starts right up, but if he turns it off, he has trouble getting it going again.

Here's a question I picked randomly from If...questions for the soul, a little book I enjoy reading.

If you have to name the best thing about getting older, what would you say it is?
I would say it is the wisdom I have gathered over the years from reading, learning and growing.
When I had elevated liver enzymes from probably having Lyme Disease, I read everything I could about what to do to lower them. I read up on Milk Thistle and now I take it religiously everyday. My enzymes are in the normal range now.
Read everything! Get informed! Learn something new everyday.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS