Thursday, July 07, 2005

Evil and crazy people

Sean was up before me and when I got up, he told me 'there was a terrorist attack', my throat tightened. He didn't know all the details at the time, but in a matter of an hour we were filled in thanks to the tv. I put on BBC America and of course they had the most up-to-date info. I had to do something constructive while they were relaying the info, so I pulled dead leaves off my African violets and watered them. I was going to tell Sean that Conan O'Brien had a temp cap put on a tooth in around the same place as me-but it was kinda stupid to say now considering the barbaric events of the morning.
If any of our English pals read this, I am so sorry to hear about this. We know what's it's like in a numbing way. Living in Penna and between NYC and DC-well you know what we went through on 9-11-01. God Bless the Brits!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS