Thursday, July 07, 2005

Evil and crazy people

Sean was up before me and when I got up, he told me 'there was a terrorist attack', my throat tightened. He didn't know all the details at the time, but in a matter of an hour we were filled in thanks to the tv. I put on BBC America and of course they had the most up-to-date info. I had to do something constructive while they were relaying the info, so I pulled dead leaves off my African violets and watered them. I was going to tell Sean that Conan O'Brien had a temp cap put on a tooth in around the same place as me-but it was kinda stupid to say now considering the barbaric events of the morning.
If any of our English pals read this, I am so sorry to hear about this. We know what's it's like in a numbing way. Living in Penna and between NYC and DC-well you know what we went through on 9-11-01. God Bless the Brits!

1comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger charlotte said…

    Unfortunately these people are not crazy - they are evil.
    Most of us here have family and friends in Irleand. For us it is Lyndons father, brother and sister. We are lucky, we could confirm that they are safe and unharmed.
    Terrorism has to stop. Full stop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS