Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Found on Mindy..and then Laura's Blog...

This is something I had found a few years ago and I am glad that Mindy had it on her blog. I kinda figured it would be on her pal Laura's blog and I was right. Hope you don't mind that I did a search for it Mindy. : )
http://www.pressanykey.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/pak//names.cgi?&

The italized wording is how I see myself.
Dianne
As Dianne you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable (most of the time-lol). You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others. You have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone, and could be very effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way. This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding. You remember the thoughtful little expressions of affection and appreciation that mean so much to others, and you have the ability to create a warm and loving environment. However, you tend to put things off and avoid facing issues because of a lack of confidence and uncertainty. You often need encouragement from someone before you can come to a decision. This name creates a generally well-balanced and healthy nature, but any weakness in the health would cause problems in the fluid functions, such as kidney or bladder trouble, overweight, or swelling of the legs and ankles.

Tomorrow I will be cleaning my butt off for Thanksgiving so I probably won't blog at all. : (

1comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Cool! I always find this kind of thing interesting. I think I'm a decent mix of both Melinda and Mindy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS