Saturday, November 20, 2004

Stolen from Mindy's Blog

1) What is your first name? Dianne
2) Were you named after anyone? My mom's name is Jeanne so she said (she is here) she took the last part of her name to make the double 'n' spelling of my name.
3) Do you wish on stars? It's so clear here, it would be a shame not to admire them.
4) When did you last cry? Last night because the birthday card my mom gave me moved me. Plus she gave me jewelry that belonged to my grandmom.
5) Do you like your handwriting? Yes, I get hand fatigue like Mindy.
6) What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey.
7) What is your birth date? Nov. 19th.
8) What is your most embarrassing CD? A Bobby Sherman Christmas one that my brother gave me a few years ago because I was a fan of his when I was a kid.
9) If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
I think so as I like to be creative and see new places which is interesting I think.
10) Are you a daredevil?
I use to love rollercoasters, buy I don't think I could handle anything too fast now.
11) Do looks matter?
I like neatness, and cleanliness first. Then your personality. But if you don't know someone and you are attracted to them, you will look at them.
12) How do you release anger?
I usually blow my stack if I am really peeved at the person.
13) Where is your second home?
My mom's house.
14) Do you trust others easily?
I usually have to know someone to trust them.
15) What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbies, Lite Brite, Spirograph and coloring books and tablets (markers and crayons too).
16) What class in high school was totally useless?
Algebra and Geometry. I have no math brain.
17) Do you have a journal?
You are reading it. I was keeping a food journal for a month to see if I could make a connection with how felt with the food I would eat.
18) Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Only if I sense sarcasm if I am trying to discuss something with another person.
19) What are your nicknames? Diadsie-dyed see. Thanks mom. That's about it.
20) Would you bungee jump? If I didn't think I'd pull a muscle or something, but I seem to be able to hurt myself easily these days.
21) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes.
22) Do you think that you are strong? Yes, I've been through a lot lately. I like to have people do things for me once in a while to hold up my moral.
23) What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate anything.
24) Bush or Kerry? Kerry
25) Pen or pencil? Fine tip felt tip.
26) Football or basketball? basketball.
27) Shoe size? Was 7.5, but 8 feels better.
28) Red or pink? Red
29) What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My stomach is too big.
30) Who do you miss most?
My grandmom who helped raise me and lived until she was almost 97.
31) Do you want everyone to whom you send this to send it back?
Hey you can steal it for your blog too!
32) What color pants are you wearing?
Usually black.
33) What are you listening to right now?
The tv is on the BCC channel with an auction show on.
34) What was the last thing you ate?
A breakfast banana bar thingie.
35) If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Aquamarine.
36) What is the weather like right now?
In the low 50s and a bit rainy.
37) Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
One of my brothers who wished me a Happy Birthday
38) The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes
39) Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes.
40) Who was it? Mindy -- got if from her blog
.41) What is your favorite drink? Apricot Sour
42) Favorite sport? Walking.
43) Would you rather sing or dance in public? Dance but I have sung in a choir.
44) What will you be on Halloween? I don't dress up.
45) Do you wear contacts? No.
46) Pet peeve? Liars.
47) Goal in life? To be a good person and help others.
48) Last movie you watched?
Van Helsing-Oh Hugh Jackman!
49) Favorite day of the year? Christmas.
50) Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
51) Summer or winter? How about Spring? I like summer better.
52) Hugs or kisses? Do I have to choose. I'll take either.
53) Mountains or the beach? Beach
54) What is your favorite dessert? Do I have to repeat myself-chocolate anything!
55) Who is most likely to respond? Not sure, but Mindy was right!
56) Who is the least likely to respond? I don't know. Everyone else? LOL
57) Living arrangements? In a ranch house with my husband of 20 yrs and our 18 yr old son and cat Cosmo.
58) What books are you reading?
Little Altars Everywhere by Rebecca Wells the Ya-Ya author.
59) What's on your mouse pad? Crayola crayon stamp design from the post office.
60) Who was your first true love? Michael Barbarick from high school or was it Steve Hepler in jr high?
61) What did you watch last night on tv? What Not to Wear.
62) Favorite smells?Gardenias, roses, lily of the valley, rain, oregano, chili powder.
63) Rolling Stones or the Beatles? The Beatles.
64) Do you believe in evolution or creation? Both. I believe in Evolution but also that God put the whole thing in motion.
65) What's the furthest you've been from home? Cancun, Mexico on our honeymoon.

2comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    LOL! I figured I'd find this here :)

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Yep Mindy and that was a doozie!
    Thanks for the wishes Cathy-see how I spent the day above.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS