Thursday, November 18, 2004

Do not buy from this company....

I had a really bad experience with this company. I am sharing a post I made to a group.
Just to let you know that I just got ripped off from an online site. I am passing on the info to you so please do not visit them. The site is SpaWish.com. My husband bought me a gift certificate from them for Valentine's Day and I just got around to using it. I really didn't want to blow $75 (really cost him about $90-I could kick his butt-lol) on one lousy massage-that's not my cup of tea. I went to their website where you can buy things. Most of their items were really expensive, so I picked out a massager machine that we all could use. I thought, wow-this has to be a great item for $73! I got it the other day and it's not that great. And guess what-no refunds! So I did a search on the web for the same item and it ranges in price from $26 to $40, but most of them were around the $26 mark. I was fuming! I wrote them an email, but I doubt I will hear back. I feel like reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. So please, pass them by and pass on this info. They are robbers.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS