Thursday, November 18, 2004

Another year wiser?

Yes, 'that time' of the year has rolled around again. In about 4.5 hours it will be my birthday and I'll be 45 . I know I was born at 4:09 am and it took only an hour. I guess I knew I needed to get out and see the world! I was the loudest baby in the nursery and my poor mom could hear me down the hall! Funny how I turned into a quiet child with a speech impediment. I had a lot of things going on growing up-parents divorcing; my father disappearing for months at a time before that; being the only daughter with 3 brothers and being raised by two women who didn't trust men (more mom than my grandmom). So Barbie, the doll and I are getting up there. I don't know where the 40s went, but now I'm smack in the middle of them.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS