Thursday, September 30, 2004

One big ache

Darn I hurt when I woke up today (the 29th). Felt like I was run over by an out of control VW bug or something. Every joint hurt that was being overused lately-elbows and knees the worst. I had stuff to do, but put off food shopping until the evening. Sean said there's some bug going around school and a few teachers are sick. He had a stuffed up head for a few days. I usually get something in Sept. or Oct. like clockwork. Betcha I will get it from being rundown. Brian went to the store with me and I felt so weird I didn't really 'get into' it and basically threw stuff in the cart and we were home in 1/2 hour,$117 poorer. The cost of meat is making me want to switch to be a vegetarian! No way and I blowing most of my budget on two little pieces of steak & a pork tenderloin. I could go on.
I got home and out came the deep heat rub, took a Tylenol and settled in to watch tv (Lost, The Bachelor and Wife Swap) and stitch on an emergency cross stitch project. I am taking a chart and switching it around. The young lady loves flying pigs (when pigs fly) and I am taking a 3 Little Pig chart and making one of the houses a 'wing shack' and the pigs are lined up to get their wings. Try to picture this please. I will make a sign for the shack or whatever I call it.
Speaking of pigs, Brian 'hogged' the computer updating windows-it took 4 hours and at first it wouldn't work, but now it seems to be of course when I am on here.
I still haven't gotten my beloved plastic boxes. Maybe tomorrow. The 'leftovers' in the family room need to be out of sight so I can enjoy the changes in the room.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS