Saturday, September 04, 2004

My brother is alright for the time being-whew!

My mom heard from my brother Don in Fort Laudy. He said he went to bed around midnight and woke up around 7:30 because his dalmation Baxter was staring at him. We heard it was a lingering storm with a ton of rain expected. I hope his truck doesn't float away. What a worry this has been. Also, last night, Brian was trying to get in touch with his dad who is 81. My f-in-l loves to go to Atlantic City and didn't he go 2 days in a row! By 9:30 Brian was really pacing the floor. We had no idea where he was, but figured he was down in AC again. He was just in the hospital 3 weeks ago. Daddo missed the bus and had to take the train into Philly. He hadn't been to 30th Street Station since the 50s! And then he grabbed a bus to where he lived. Brian actually balled him out a bit and said he's too old to be running around so much and that we almost called the police to see if his car was in the driveway. When you are my age, you have your parents to contend with.
Back to the family room makeover.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS