Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Raindrops...like we need them!

I swear I said I would never complain about rain again. And I will try not to. It's just that we have had so much of it this year. The flowers look great, but you know all that rain makes the mosquito and mold population raise which can make you sick. At least it gives me an excuse to do inside things.
As a child, rain on the window at night made me feel all cozy and safe. It was like a gentle melody playing to ease me into sleep.
I am still sorting books. It's a big, stressful job. I am enjoying looking at the books as I go. As far as getting rid of some, that's hard for me too. I found some special things, one of which was an autographed child's book from the woman who corrected my papers for the correspondence course I took called 'Writing for Children' through the Children's Institute. Lisa Rowe Fraustino wrote that she hoped she'd be reading a book by me someday. Hopefully there is a book or two in my brain that needs to be written down.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS