Friday, September 10, 2004

Fab Friday

It was a nice short week for Sean (4 days)and way too short for me. I am working so slowly. It seems I never get much done. I didn't realize how much was jam-packed in this one room. And it's still so disorganized, which I hate with a hot hatred!
Sean got his Senior portrait proofs in the mail yesterday. At first we thought they were only the little postage size pictures on a sheet. We were using a magnifying glass to look at them. Then Brian went through the envelope again, and there were the 3" x 5" and we felt a little foolish. I thought the photos would be online and didn't look that hard for normal size proofs in the envelope. The pictures are good for Sean standard. Sean doesn't like to show off his orthodontically enhanced (and expensive) smile. He kinda has his mouth hanging open like he is going to say something-may 'Cheese'? LOL Also the top of his tie isn't covering the top button of his shirt. And that had been an issue before he left to get his photo taken. His dad had tied it the night before and as hard as we tried, it wouldn't go all the way up. That lead me to open my yearbook (and Brian his) to check the guy's tie tying effects from years past. It looked like a lot of guys in my high school tied ties like every 5 years. And they were thicker ties back then too. This was a public school. In Brian's parochial yearbook, the ties were mostly perfect as they had practiced tie tying their whole lives!
Anyway, I am proud of the fine young man who half-smiled at me back in those very grown-up looking proofs. Sean in a cap and gown? Where did my baby go? Of course I ordered $140 worth.

2comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Wow! I can't believe he's going to be a senior already! That time we met up at the Strawberry Sampler and he was with you just seems like a little while ago. I guess not :-)

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Sean still likes to go shopping with me. He learned all his shopping skills from me anyway. Now that he drives, he'll volunteer to take me places. I have wanted for this forever. He's a good kid, thank goodness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS