Tuesday, December 12, 2006

An uplifting gift

Recovering from my bug was a little hard today, but I managed to take a shower and wash some laundry. Cooking was out of the question. It hurts to sneeze even!
This afternoon I received a lovely ornament from Veronica who lives in England. She doesn't have internet access, so decided she would send a long this perfectly constructed ornie to me along with her Cmas card. Wow, it really brightened my day. Thanks Veronica (her daughter Su knows all about this and will tell her). I need to get a card off to her promptly! : )


And my faux feather tree where I am adding my collection of ornaments. I made 3 of them, 3 were given to me and one I found at the Goodwill. Above it is my real feather wreath which I may embellish a bit. Below the tree are some 'vintage' Santas and a mug that was Sean's when he was about 2. His photo is an insert.

4comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    Oooh, I love your ornament tree, Dianne!
    I got a pretty gift from Veronica as well, isn't that sweet?! I hope all my Christmas cards arrive in time, but I have my doubts...
    Sorry to hear about the bug. May it flee your house soon!

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Susimac said…

    I love your ornie tree too, I'll be speaking to mum tonight and will let her know your ornie arrived safely.
    I'm behind sending everything out too

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    Such a lovely ornie! Your ornament tree is gorgeous.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger lena-lou said…

    Your ornament tree looks great Dianne and Veronica will be pleased to hear you have got the ornie from her, it is nice the one you got :-))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS