Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bri shots


Bri told me I could have had the camera set at a different setting for my Longwood Garden photos. Too bad he didn't show me how to set it and I may have gotten better shots. He still has some shaky shots from a slow shutter, but these I really liked (from last night)

The front door-has a spot light on the very light reflective wreath

Looking through the front window-some of the snowbabies can be seen, but the tree looks pretty too!

No flash, just tree lights

Looking at the house from the long side of the yard

He redeemed himself a little taking these awesome shots, but I'm still mad about the basement. So much work to do!

1comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Your house looks so festive with the all red bushes and then the all blue tree in the window.

    Nicely done!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS