Saturday, December 30, 2006

ABCs of me

When I got up this morning there was almost a near disaster. I knocked into something on the end table and it hit Brian's coffee mug (which I begged him never to place over my cross stitch stuff). Most of what was left in the mug went on the rug (oh great) and an old mailing envelope. I found a dot of coffee (so far) on a scrap piece of white aida. Whew.
Brian decided to move his childhood desk into the bathroom in the basement. He has some attachment to a rather ugly piece of furniture. It doesn't look right in there. The reason he moved it is that I want to set up a big table for crafting in a finished room we have. The problem is the room is loaded with junk-mostly old toys! So he just pulled the desk out and everything fell over. I sure hope I can use the room and my allergies won't get the best of me. I can at least start projects down there and store my gifts on the table. I can't have them in my small bedroom anymore.
Brian had on the funeral service for Gerald Ford earlier. One funeral was enough for me in one week. I wonder if Kathie Lee and Frank Gifford were there as they were pals with the Fords? Katie Couric and another reporter were saying that Ford and Jimmy Carter were friends too. I didn't know that.

The ABC's of me -nabbed from Barbara's blog, Mainly Stitching.
A - Available or single?:

Married a long time : )
B - Best Friend?:
Bri as male, Mom as female
C - Cake or pie?:

Devil's food cake with white icing or
yellow cake with chocolate icing
D - Drink of choice?:
Always brewed iced tea with lemon and the pink stuff
E - Essential item I use every day:
My computer.
F - Favorite color?:
Aquamarine
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms?:

Neither-bad for my crowns
H - Hometown?:

Media, PA
I - Indulgence?:

A box of chocolates I make last a few months
or gift moola that I can blow in on anything
J - January or February?:
February because of Valentine's Day
K - Kids and names?:
Sean Matthew
M - Marriage date?:
April 14, 1984
N - Number of siblings?:
3 brothers
O - Oranges or apples:
Apples all the way
P - Phobias or fears?:

Big spiders, low laying snakes
Q - Favorite quote:
Take it one day at a time.
R - Reasons to smile:
A funny show or movie that tickles me and whoever is watching it. Giving a gift someone really loves.
S - Season:
Spring.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people:
Anyone who reads this and wants to try it.
U - Unknown fact about me:
I couldn't hardly type before we got a computer in '93.
V - Vegetable you don’t like:

okra
W - Worst habit:
Procrastination-but I usually do whatever I am holding off doing.
X - X-Rays?:
Had a few
Y - Your favorite food?:

Chocolate or lobster
Z - Zodiac sign?: Scorpio

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS